Ever since Lily was introduced to Jean Chrétien‘s team Canada and joined Team Canada in 1994 and opened Chinese wine market for Canada, upon many requests and demand of bridging small and middle size business between China and Canada, Lily’s Dove Global Trade company was born in Oliver BC in 1994, and her spirit of dove had been guide her giving her vibrant energy to the community. She was well known and respected by local communities, business community, RCMP, Air Force Troops and all three levels of governments officials. She was told many times that she would be a great Governor General for Canada someday. She agrees and believes it! Current she holds MBA of Business Administration in Executive Management from Royal Roads and Earned her PMP (Project Management Professional Designation) since 2005 – she is one of the over 6000 PMP in our entire world. She has the qualification training all project managers in all levels of governments around the world and all corporations around the world. Her passion is in Ethics, Virtues and Honor, she believes that without these spirit foundation, nation perishes. She earned titles from her services:
- Current Project Management Global Partner Leader for Canada and China
- Current Vice President for eTAP.ORG
- Current Ambassador for New Peak
– Former Chair of Panel Discussion About Canada’s International Role in World Peace
– Former Chair of Celebrate International Women’s Day
– Former Chairwoman of Celebrate BC 150th Birthday & Canada’s 141st Anniversary
– Former Liberal Member of Parliament Candidate in BBY and New Westminster
– Former VSB Trustee Candidate
– Former Board Director Candidate for VanCity
– Former Membership Chairwoman of Okanagan Riding, Hon. Stockwell Day, former MP and National Leader of Canadian Alliance Party, 2001
– Former Board Director of Penticton Multicultural Society
– Former Member and Director at large of Crime Stopper International
Clips of some of Lily’s experiences in Public Contributions in Leadership Impact:
(Also visit: http://lilyharvey.com/itt/news-of-leaders)
Photo Clips 2: Lily initiated International Women’s Day Celebration. Proclamation from the Mayor of City of Burnaby and Congratulations from many levels of governments of British Columbia. A first public proclamation event for women and led by a woman in the history of Canada.
Photo Clips 3: Celebrated The Flight Deck successful branding after three years operation at Penticton Airport. Congratulations from leaders from the airlines, air industry and local Chamber of Commerce.
Photo Clips 4: Canada Airline Industry Anniversary Celebration, As the owner of the Penticton Airport Restaurant The Flight Deck, Lily was among the community and business-leaders to be seen and to inspire.